Standard Bike Service
- Pre-service inspection to be conducted before service.
- Bike clean
- Safety Check
- Brake check/adjust (brake bleed not included)
- Brake pad replacement if worn *
- Brake cable replacement if necessary. *
- Disc rotor straighten/replacement if necessary. *
- Gear check/adjust (Replace cassette/chainrings if necessary) *
- Gear cable inner/outer replacement if necessary. *
- Mech hanger straighten/replacement if necessary. *
- Replace chain if worn. *
- Chain lube.
- Wheel truing
- Replace broken spokes *
- Tyre/innertube/rim tape replacement if necessary. *
- All bolts checked and torqued.
- Handlebars straightened.
- Headset tightened if loose.
- * Excludes cost of parts
Individual bike repair costs may vary due to complexity and time taken. Prices to be used as an estimate and may vary. Labour cost is £40/h excluding VAT.
Innertube replacement including tube – £15
Hub service – £20 per hub*
Free-Hub service – £15*
wheel truing – £15 per wheel
Spoke replacement including truing – £25*
Fit tubless tyre including Solution- £15
Clean – £15
Gear index – £10*
Replace outer and inner gear cables – £10 per shifter*
Chain fitting – £15*
Front/Rear mech fitting – £25*
Cassette replacement – £10*
Bottom bracket replacement – £25*
Headset replacement – £25*
Chainring replacement – £15*
Crank replacement – £20*
Brake bleed – £24 per brake
Brake adjustment – £10 per brake*
Replace outer and inner brake cables – £10 per brake*
Change brake pads – £10*
E-bike Bosch software update – £25
Bosch battery capacity test – £18
(Bikes purchased on-line from other retailers) – £65
* Excludes cost of parts